- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 200.00% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 115.55% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, ANLY should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- ANALYSTS INTERNATIONAL CORP reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. During the past fiscal year, ANALYSTS INTERNATIONAL CORP continued to lose money by earning -$0.09 versus -$3.20 in the prior year.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the IT Services industry. The net income increased by 205.6% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $0.59 million to $1.79 million.
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 11.3%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 10.9%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- ANLY has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. To add to this, ANLY has a quick ratio of 2.47, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Analysts International (Nasdaq: ANLY) has been upgraded by TheStreet Ratings from hold to buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, revenue growth and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Highlights from the ratings report include: