- The Heelys Holiday Collection includes the “Edge.” Edge’s traditional skate design has been updated with a classic, clean red canvas look. And thanks to its classic styling and sturdy construction, the Edge will look good for years to come. Sizes available range from youth to adult. (MSRP $54.99)
- Heelys’ “Double Threat” has been given a sleek update with royal blue and grey tones. Featuring a sleek, multi-textured design, stealth wheels and an ultra low profile contoured outsole, Heelys has combined form and function to bring you the best of both worlds. Wear them as a cool looking pair of shoes or pop in the wheels when you’re ready to have some fun. (MSRP $59.99).
- For boys’ HX2, Heelys is offering an update to its popular “Stingray” model. It features a cool combination of black and blue colors, a fun faux-stingray material, and a triple Velcro closure, making it a must-have. (MSRP 54.99)
- For girls’ HX2, Heelys has a whole new look for its “Sparkler” model. Sparkler features stylish black and purple pearlized patent leather, metallic tones and jeweled accents. And thanks to Sparkler’s triple Velcro closure, it’s super easy to get on and off. (MSRP $54.99)
- Because moms have been looking to join in on the fun, Heelys HX2 offers two of its most popular girls’ canvas-style shoes in sizes up to an adult size 9. The “Jazzy” features a simple canvas look in both light blue and black. (MSRP $54.99)
- The more experienced users that are looking for a new challenge can now skate farther, faster and longer than ever before with Nano, the first ever inline footboard made exclusively for Heelys. (MSRP $85.00)
Whether you’re a kid or a kid at heart, Heelys is offering new ways to roll into the 2011 holiday season. U.S.-based Heelys, Inc. (NASDAQ: HLYS) announced today that it will offer new styles for children, tweens and teens, as well as expand its lineup to offer styles in Mom’s size. The new styles are available now in the Heelys Shop and in stores, just in time for the holiday season. Heelys are the original shoes with wheels in the heels that allow the user to transition from a walk to a roll by shifting the weight to the heel. Users can also transform Heelys into street shoes by removing the wheels. Heelys HX2 has two removable wheels in each shoe, making it ideal for younger kids and beginners. Not only is it easier to maintain balance, but the HX2 also does not require as much leg strength to lift up your toes to skate. When you get the hang of skating, convert the HX2 into a normal pair of Heelys by removing the front wheel. Pull out both wheels, and the HX2 becomes a normal pair of street shoes. Exclusive to Heelys footwear, Nano is the first ever inline footboard. Nano provides a stable platform for your front foot, keeping your other foot free to build momentum, carve sharp turns and perform a wide variety of tricks. It combines the speed of a skateboard with the stealth and maneuverability of Heelys to create a whole new skate experience.