- Support for up to 1,000 registered users, with up to 100 simultaneous users in active data transfer mode
- Increased aggregate data throughput of 100+ Mbps and user-plane latency of less than five milliseconds
- Automated, Self Optimized Network (SON)-based provisioning
- Highly optimized, integrated RF, filters and antennas
- Five times less UL transmit power for connected devices, which extends battery life and reduces cost for both wireless operators and end users
Powerwave’s LTE Picocell is currently in beta trials with numerous carriers. It was also recently named a finalist in the LTE North America Awards’ ‘Best Enabling Technology for LTE.’About Powerwave Technologies A global leader in advanced wireless solutions, Powerwave Technologies, Inc. offers cutting-edge wireless infrastructure to address the demands of enterprise and commercial customers. Powerwave offers a comprehensive suite of solutions, including Antennas, Base Station Solutions and Coverage Solutions. Powerwave’s product line supports all wireless network protocols and frequencies including Next Generation Networks in 4G technology such as WiMAX™ and LTE®. Powerwave solutions, products and services also help wireless operators and OEMs reduce capital and operating expenses, speed rollout of services, improve coverage and capacity, and reduce environmental impact. For more information, visit us at www.powerwave.com. Powerwave, Powerwave Technologies and the Powerwave logo are registered trademarks of Powerwave Technologies, Inc. and Inside Out Solutions is a trademark of Powerwave Technologies, Inc. LTE is a registered trademark of the European Telecommunications Standards Institute. Other trademarks referenced are the property of their respective owners.