- Smart technology. The site remembers a visitor by the type of information selected during previous visits. A sector selector feature allows the user to navigate to a particular service sector, which is remembered, enhancing usability and the user experience on future visits.
- Localization. Each Veolia facility has its own page, so that users can search for their local Veolia office by zip code, state or service required. This dynamic filter allows for quick and easy to use navigation. The local pages also list details regarding normal and holiday pick-up schedules as well as customer service contacts.
- Customer portals. New and existing solid waste customers can continue to pay their household or commercial waste bills directly via VeoliaES.com, from a Pay Your Bill button on the home page. Hazardous waste customers still have access to Veolia’s existing Customer Information Management System (CIMS), through a dedicated login section of the site for tracking a shipment, producing a report or printing a manifest.
- Rich content. Case studies, videos and a dynamic selection of news and services information create a robust educational experience for the user. Users can learn more about Veolia’s full range of comprehensive services as well as pertinent news that directly affects their communities and the environment.
- New site tools. The site includes several tools to help customers select services and products more easily. For example, Veolia’s Dumpster Selector widget recommends the type of dumpster a user may need by systematically taking them through a series of questions about the intended usage in order to secure the best fit for that user.
About Veolia Environmental Services North America Corp.Based in Chicago, Veolia Environmental Services North America Corp. is the leading provider of fully integrated waste, environmental and industrial cleaning solutions to residential, municipal, commercial and industrial customers across the US, Canada and the Caribbean. The company is part of the Veolia Environnement companies in North America, with 30,000 North American employees providing sustainable environmental solutions in water management, waste services, energy management, and passenger transportation. The Veolia Environmental Services group is the global benchmark for waste management and resource recovery and the only global manager of liquid, solid, non-hazardous and hazardous wastes. From waste collection to treatment, recovery and recycling, the company provides innovative, efficient and sustainable waste solutions to municipal and industrial clients. Its parent company, Veolia Environnement (NYSE: VE and Paris Euronext: VIE), is the worldwide reference in environmental services. With employees in 77 countries, Veolia Environnement recorded annual revenues of over $46 billion in 2010. Visit the company's Web sites at www.veolia.com and www.VeoliaES.com. Photos/Multimedia Gallery Available: http://www.businesswire.com/cgi-bin/mmg.cgi?eid=50068806&lang=en