- Net sales increased 18.3% to $8.9 million; gross profit increased 14.9% to $5.1 million.
- Store operating weeks increased 41% to 468 from 332.
- GAAP net loss attributable to stockholders was $(0.9) million or $(0.17) per diluted share.
- Adjusted EBITDA 1, a non GAAP measure, of $(0.7) million compared to $0.5 million.
- 2 new stores opened in both Illinois and New York.
|1.||See financial tables for a reconciliation of adjusted EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization), a non-GAAP measure, to GAAP results.|