- TranSwitch has a range of High Speed Interconnect products that support full-rate 3D video and 4Kx2K displays in both ICs and IPs.
- The Company’s patented HDP™ technology, developed for High Definition Television (HDTV) and 3-Dimensional Television (3D-TV), is the most advanced IP core technology in the industry.
- Capable of supporting both HDMI™ 1.4 and DisplayPort™ standards with only one connector, HDP™ provides “one port and two solutions.
- TranSwitch's HDP™ Technology combines both HDMI™ 1.4 and DisplayPort™ in one single physical layer (PHY)
- It enables HDTV and 3D-TV manufacturers to support either standard with a single connector
TranSwitch® Corporation, Inc. (Nasdaq: TXCC) announces that it is now a member of the HDMI Forum, a new organization created by HDMI licensing LLC. devoted to developing specifications for the next generation of the HDMI standard. Through its membership, TranSwitch will now play a more active role in helping shape future HDMI standards with other members in the HDMI forum. Amir Bar-Niv, VP and GM of TranSwitch’s High Speed Interconnect business, reports, “Membership in the HDMI Forum will enable TranSwitch to develop new products and technologies that adhere to the latest generations of the HDMI standard. More importantly, it will give us the opportunity to influence the direction of the HDMI standard through our ideas and technologies: changing our role to a more active member working with other member companies to continue this very important standard.” TranSwitch’s High Speed Interconnect Solutions