- EXK's very impressive revenue growth exceeded the industry average of 69.4%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 93.0%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- EXK has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 9.60, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- ENDEAVOUR SILVER CORP has shown improvement in its earnings for its most recently reported quarter when compared with the same quarter a year earlier. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. During the past fiscal year, ENDEAVOUR SILVER CORP turned its bottom line around by earning $0.10 versus -$0.04 in the prior year.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Metals & Mining industry. The net income increased by 2338.6% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $0.13 million to $3.10 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 179.22% to $14.33 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, ENDEAVOUR SILVER CORP has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 56.33%.
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Endeavour Silver Corporation (NYSE: EXK) has been upgraded by TheStreet Ratings from hold to buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, compelling growth in net income, good cash flow from operations and expanding profit margins. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Highlights from the ratings report include: