- Revenues for the quarter ended September 30, 2011 was US $ 37.10 million.
- Revenue from Enterprise services grew by 7.5% and from Software services by 22% over the corresponding quarter previous year.
- EBITDA for the quarter increased to US $ 3.33 million, as compared to US $ 1.10 million in the corresponding quarter previous year.
- Net loss before tax for the quarter reduced to US $1.39 million, as against a net loss of US $ 2.74 million in the corresponding quarter previous year.
- Capex during the quarter was US $ 4.60 million. Cash balance at the end of the quarter was US $ 20 million and undrawn line of credit stood at US $ 3 million
Sify Technologies Limited (NASDAQ Global Markets: SIFY), a leader in Managed Enterprise, Network and IT Services in India with growing global delivery capabilities , today announced its consolidated results under International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) for the second quarter of fiscal year 2011-12. Performance Highlights Q 2 FY 11-12: