- Revenues for the third quarter of 2011 were $56.3 million, compared to revenues of $50.5 million for the third quarter of 2010.
- Net income for the third quarter of 2011 was $2.7 million, or $0.07 per diluted share, compared to net loss of $0.1 million, or $0.00 per share, for the third quarter of 2010.
- Adjusted EBITDA, as defined below, was $8.5 million for the third quarter of 2011, compared to $6.6 million for the third quarter of 2010.
- Non-GAAP net income, as defined below, which excludes non-cash income taxes, was $3.8 million, or $0.10 per diluted share for the third quarter of 2011 compared to $1.7 million, or $0.05 per diluted share, for the third quarter of 2010.
- Cash, cash equivalents, and marketable securities as of September 30, 2011 totaled $279.3 million. At the end of the quarter, the Company had no debt obligations.
InfoSpace, Inc. (NASDAQ: INSP) today announced financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2011. “InfoSpace had a great third quarter,” said Bill Ruckelshaus, President and Chief Executive Officer of InfoSpace. “We continue to execute on our business goals while also generating consistent cash flow from operations. We are pleased with revenue growth, both when compared to the prior quarter and the prior year. Additionally, we remain focused on acquisition opportunities to enhance long-term value for InfoSpace shareholders.”