- Net sales increased 14.5% to a record $123.5 million.
- Gross margins improved 130 basis points to 25.3%.
- Operating profit improved to 5.4% of sales from 2.7% of sales in the prior year period.
- Net income increased 167.7% to $4.4 million from $1.6 million in the prior year period.
- Diluted EPS increased 163.2% to $0.50 from $0.19 in the prior year period.
Delta Apparel, Inc. (NYSE Amex: DLA) today reported financial results for the fiscal 2012 first quarter ended October 1, 2011. First Quarter Highlights