- EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization, a non-GAAP measure) improvement of 36.3%, or $1.7 million;
- 11.6% increase in aggregate product and clinical lab revenues from a year ago;
- Clinical Labs revenue increase of 22%;
- 27% reduction, or $1.5 million improvement, in the quarter’s net loss as compared to a year ago;
- Gross Margin improvement to 45% from 41%.
Enzo Biochem, Inc. (NYSE:ENZ) today reported operating results for the quarter and fiscal year ended July 31, 2011, including the following highlights for the quarter: