- Regulators’ perspectives on retirement income in defined contribution (DC) plans
- The nature of participant choice in DC plans
- The role and perspective of plan sponsors in delivering retirement income solutions
- How near-retirees make decisions around when to claim Social Security
- Overcoming economic and psychological barriers to annuitization
- What issues the next generation of retirement income solutions need to address
About Financial EnginesFinancial Engines is the largest independent investment advisor, committed to providing everyone the trusted retirement help they deserve. The company helps investors with their total retirement picture by offering personalized retirement plans for saving, investment, and retirement income. To meet the needs of different investors, Financial Engines offers both Online Advice and Professional Management. Co-founded in 1996 by Nobel Prize-winning economist Bill Sharpe, Financial Engines works with America's leading employers and retirement plan providers to make retirement help available to millions of American workers. For more information, please visit www.financialengines.com. Financial Engines Advisors L.L.C. is a subsidiary of Financial Engines, Inc. (NASDAQ:FNGN). About the Pension Research Council The Pension Research Council of the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania is committed to generating debate on key policy issues affecting pensions and other employee benefits. We sponsor interdisciplinary research on the entire range of private pension and social security programs, as well as related benefit plans in the United States and around the world. Olivia S. Mitchell, International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans Professor, is the Executive Director of the Council.