- Manage brand consistency across the enterprise and through multiple sales channels
- Enable direct sales, storefronts, agents, dealers or franchises to access, customize, and execute campaign tactics in their local markets
- Coordinate and standardize key messages and brand elements across multiple campaign elements and media, including e-mail, web, point of sale, and direct marketing
- Improve effectiveness of campaigns while generating higher return on investment
- Better manage regulated content for compliance with federal and state specific statues
- Integrate with industry leading CRM applications
- Streamline marketing operations and manage cost
Customers leveraging Standard Register’s Marketing Supply Chain services enjoy more efficient and effective brand governance, campaign processes, and gain access to more creative solutions for executing brand initiatives in the market.For more information on Standard Register’s Marketing Services Suite, visit www.standardregister.com/commercial. About Standard Register Standard Register (NYSE:SR) is trusted by the world’s leading companies to advance their reputations by aligning their communications with corporate standards and priorities. Standard Register Commercial is a business unit of Standard Register, serving multiple industries, including 22 of the nation’s top 25 financial services institutions as well as leading organizations in retail, government and automotive. Core solutions are designed to assure brand consistency, grow revenue, mitigate risk and optimize enterprise-wide management of critical communication, and are focused on marketing, training, customer communications, specialized print and enterprise print management. More information is available at www.standardregister.com/commercial.