|MTD||YTD||1 Year||Since Inception|
|IQ Hedge Multi-Strategy Tracker ETF (QAI)|
|IQ Hedge Macro Tracker ETF (MCRO)|
|IQ Real Return ETF (CPI)|
|IQ Alpha Hedge Strategy Fund (IQHIX)|
IndexIQ’s full family of Absolute Return products, which includes a number of index-based liquid alternative investment products designed to “democratize” the alternative investment landscape, includes:
- IQ Hedge Multi-Strategy Tracker ETF (NYSE Arca: QAI), the first US-listed Hedge Fund Replication ETF;
- IQ Hedge Macro Tracker ETF (NYSE Arca: MCRO), the first Global Macro ETF;
- IQ Merger Arbitrage ETF (NYSE Arca: MNA), the first Merger Arbitrage ETF;
- IQ Real Return ETF (NYSE Arca: CPI), the first multi-asset class “Real Return” ETF, which seeks to generate a real return above the rate of inflation as measured by changes in the Consumer Price Index; and
- IQ Alpha Hedge Strategy Fund (IQHIX & IQHOX), the first no-load hedge fund replication mutual fund.
- IQ Emerging Markets Mid Cap ETF (NYSE Arca: EMER), the first Emerging Markets mid-cap ETF;
- IQ Japan Mid Cap ETF (NYSE Arca: RSUN), the first Japan mid cap ETF;
- IQ South Korea Small Cap ETF (NYSE Arca: SKOR), the first South Korea small cap ETF;
- IQ Taiwan Small Cap ETF (NYSE Arca: TWON), the first Taiwan small cap ETF ;
- IQ Australia Small Cap ETF (NYSE Arca: KROO), the first Australia small cap ETF;
- IQ Canada Small Cap ETF (NYSE Arca: CNDA), the first Canada small cap ETF;
- IQ Hong Kong Small Cap ETF (NYSE Arca: HKK), the first Hong Kong small cap ETF; and
- IQ Global Resources ETF (NYSE Arca: GRES), the first Global Natural Resources ETF;
- IQ Global Agribusiness Small Cap ETF (NYSE Arca: CROP), the first global agribusiness small cap ETF;
- IQ Global Oil Small Cap ETF (NYSE Arca: IOIL), the first global oil small cap ETF; and
- IQ US Real Estate Small Cap ETF (NYSE Arca: ROOF), the first small-cap REIT ETF.
IndexIQ ETF shares are bought and sold at market price (not NAV) and are not individually redeemed from the fund. Total returns are calculated using the daily 4:00 pm net asset value (NAV). Market price returns reflect the share price as of the close of trading on the exchange where fund shares are listed. Market price returns do not represent the returns you would receive if you traded shares at other times.Investors are reminded that all investing involves risk, including possible loss of principal. Consider the Funds’ investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses carefully before investing. A prospectus with this and other information about the Funds may be obtained by visiting www.indexiq.com or by calling (888) 934-0777. Read the prospectus carefully before investing. QAI, MCRO and IQHIX are not hedge funds and do not invest in hedge funds. Mutual fund investing involves risk, including loss of principal. There is no guarantee that the funds will meet their objective. The funds are not suitable for all investors. Funds that use leverage to seek to increase return are subject to greater risk in adverse market conditions. There are particular risks associated with funds that employ short sales, such as the fact that the potential loss from a short position theoretically is unlimited. The funds’ use of derivatives, such as swap agreements, may expose the funds to additional risks that it would not be subject to if it invested directly in the securities underlying those derivatives. The funds’ investment performance, because they are funds of funds, depends on the investment performance of the underlying ETFs in which they invest. There is no guarantee that the funds themselves, or each of the ETFs in the funds’ portfolio, will perform exactly as their underlying index. The funds are non-diversified and may be susceptible to greater losses if a single portfolio investment declines than would a diversified mutual fund.
CPI’s investment performance, because it is a fund of funds, depends on the investment performance of the underlying ETFs in which it invests. CPI is non-diversified and is susceptible to greater losses if a single portfolio investment declines than would a diversified mutual fund. CPI’s underlying ETFs invest in: foreign securities, which subject them to risk of loss not typically associated with domestic markets, such as currency fluctuations and political uncertainty; commodities markets, which subject them to greater volatility than investments in traditional securities, such as stocks and bonds; and fixed income securities, which subject them to credit risk – the possibility that the issuer of a security will be unable to make interest payments and/or repay the principal on its debt – and interest rate risk – changes in the value of a fixed-income security resulting from changes in interest rates. Loss may result from the imposition of exchange controls, confiscations and other government restrictions.The funds are distributed by ALPS Distributors, Inc. (ALPS), which is not affiliated with IndexIQ. For each fund with at least a three-year history, Morningstar calculates a Morningstar Rating TM based on a Morningstar Risk-Adjusted Return measure that accounts for variation in a fund’s monthly performance (including the effects of sales charges, loads, and redemption fees), placing more emphasis on downward variations and rewarding consistent performance. The top 10% of funds in each category receive 5 stars, the next 22.5% receive 4 stars, the next 35% receive 3 stars, the next 22.5% receive 2 stars and the bottom 10% receive 1 star. Each share class is counted as a fraction of one fund within this scale and rated separately, which may cause slight variations in the distribution percentages. The Overall Morningstar Rating for a fund is derived from a weighted average of the performance figures associated with its three-, five- and ten-year (if applicable) Morningstar Rating metrics. IQ Alpha Hedge Strategy Fund was rated against 75 U.S.-domiciled funds in the Multi-alternative category overall and over the last three years. With respect to these Multi-alternative funds, IQ Alpha Hedge Strategy Fund received a 5-Star Overall Morningstar Rating and a 5-Star Three-year Morningstar Rating. The Fund received a 3-year ranking and 1-year ranking of 3% (out of 75 funds) and 91% (out of 161 funds), respectively. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. © 2011 Morningstar, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The Morningstar information contained herein: (1) is proprietary to Morningstar; (2) may not be copied or distributed; and (3) is not warranted to be accurate, complete or timely. Neither Morningstar nor its content providers are responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of this information. Past performance is no guarantee of future results.
Investment professional use only. IDX000776.090812