- Revenues were $3.7 million, down from $5.3 million last quarter and $4.0 million in the corresponding period last year.
- GAAP operating expense for the quarter was $4.3 million, down from $4.7 million in the previous quarter and $5.7 million for the corresponding quarter last year.
- Non-GAAP (1) operating expenses were $4.2 million.
- GAAP Net loss for the quarter was $2.9 million or $0.11 per share.
- Non-GAAP (1) net loss for the quarter was $2.7 million or $0.10 per share.
|(1)||A reconciliation of the non-GAAP to GAAP financial measures for the three month periods ended July 31, 2011 and 2010 is included at the end of this press release. These non-GAAP financial measures exclude stock-based compensation expense, expense related to amortization of purchased intangible assets, and severance and restructuring costs.|