Saba (NASDAQ:SABA), the premier People Cloud provider, today announced that seven leading global retailers have joined its growing roster of retail customers. Leveraging Saba People Cloud Applications, retailers can promote brand loyalty, enhance customer experiences and accelerate productivity and sales. “The retail industry presents a host of unique opportunities when it comes to improving and accelerating productivity and growth. Distributed field organizations and fierce competition, makes managing strategic people processes a demanding task for leadership teams,” said Bobby Yazdani, Founder and CEO, Saba. “The Saba People Cloud enables people within the extended retail organization, such as employees, partners, manufacturers and customers, to leverage the advent of social networking and mobile computing to more easily collaborate, learn and share knowledge. By leveraging people networks, retail organizations can build transformative workplaces that balance operational productivity, brand consistency and talent retention.” Retailers Reap the Benefits of Saba Leading retail customers are implementing Saba People Cloud Applications, including learning management, talent management, real-time collaboration and enterprise social networking technologies delivered through the Saba People Cloud, to build a transformative workplace where they can leverage their People Networks to become more competitive through innovation, speed, agility, and trust. New retail customers, include:
- ACE Cash Express, Inc.
- Best Buy Canada, Ltd
- Euronics Italia S.P.A.
- Fountain Tire
- S.A.C.I. Falabella
- Vitamin Shoppe, Inc.
- Accelerate on-boarding, improve learning and drive sales through a collaborative, immediate and context-relevant learning environment with video, podcasts, social mentoring and real-time ratings and recommendations
- Connect and collaborate with employees to highlight interests and expertise, share and tag relevant content in real-time (such as blogs and video)
- Ensure customer loyalty through a consistent and enjoyable brand experience with engaged and knowledgeable team members
- Drive better retention and new hire productivity through strong on-boarding
- Align headquarters, regional and store management to key organizational goals
- Streamline field operations and consolidate systems on a single platform with global flexibility
Saba's premier customer base includes major global organizations and industry leaders in financial services, life sciences and healthcare, high tech, automotive and manufacturing, retail, energy and utilities, packaged goods, and public sector organizations. Saba’s solutions are underpinned by global services capabilities and partnerships encompassing strategic consulting, comprehensive implementation services, and ongoing worldwide support. Headquartered in Redwood Shores, California, Saba has offices on five continents. For more information, please visit www.saba.com or call +1-877-SABA-101 or +1-650-779-2791. SABA, the Saba logo, Saba Centra, and the marks relating to Saba products and services referenced herein are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Saba Software, Inc. or its affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.