- The previously reported loss of a major domestic carrier’s aviation services business at six domestic airport locations during the latter half of fiscal 2011;
- The loss of a security services contract for a large Silicon Valley technology company; and
- Reductions in security services hours associated with a large banking and financial services organization.
- Increased revenues associated with an expansion of services provided under a contract with a major transportation company;
- A new aviation services contract with a municipal airport authority; and
- Expansion of services to new and existing security customers.
|COMMAND SECURITY CORPORATION|
|Three Months Ended|
|Provision for income taxes||200,000||385,000|
|Net income per common share|
|Weighted average number of common sharesoutstanding|
|Balance Sheet Highlights||June 30, 2011 (Unaudited)||March 31, 2011 (Audited)|
|Total current assets||27,254,067||30,034,507|
|Total current liabilities||14,821,733||18,069,361|
|Total liabilities and stockholders’ equity||$||34,568,878||$||37,542,059|