- Mediterranean Focaccia – Added to the Small Cravings menu. Herb cheese focaccia served with Mediterranean Olive Oil and Parmesan.
- Crispy Mac ‘N’ Cheese – Added to the Small Cravings menu. Our classic mac ‘n’ cheese lightly fried with panko, served on creamy cheese sauce.
- Dynamite Shrimp appetizer – Lightly fried shrimp tossed in spicy sweet chili sauce with scallions and toasted sesame seeds.
- Artichoke & Broccoli Soup – A blend of artichoke hearts, broccoli, Romano, Cheddar and Parmesan. Garnished with homemade croutons.
- Caramelized Peach Salad – Field greens, spinach, warm caramelized peaches, dried cranberries, red onion, toasted pecans and gorgonzola tossed in white balsamic vinaigrette.
- Roasted Vegetable Salad -- Roasted artichoke hearts, asparagus, Japanese eggplant, red & yellow peppers, corn and sun-dried tomatoes, served warm over Romaine lettuce, tossed in homemade Dijon balsamic vinaigrette and topped with fresh avocado.
- Habanero Carnitas Pizza – Slow-roasted pulled pork, red onions, cilantro pesto, Mozzarella and queso quesadilla cheese with SPICY habanero salsa.
- Carnitas Tacos – Slow-roasted pork, homemade avocado salsa verde, red onions, cilantro, romaine and shredded Napa cabbage served with tortilla chips and roasted tomato salsa.
- Strawberry Shortcake -- fresh strawberries on a shortcake biscuit with homemade whipped cream and candied lemon zest.
About California Pizza KitchenCalifornia Pizza Kitchen, Inc., founded in 1985, is a leading casual dining chain featuring an imaginative line of hearth-baked pizzas, including the original BBQ Chicken Pizza, and a broad selection of distinctive pastas, salads, appetizers, soups, sandwiches and desserts. CPK premium pizzas are also available to sports and entertainment fans at three Southern California venues including Dodger Stadium, Angel Stadium of Anaheim and STAPLES Center. Also included in the Company's portfolio of concepts is LA Food Show Grill & Bar, which is located in Manhattan Beach, California. The Company also has a licensing arrangement with Nestle USA to manufacture and distribute a line of California Pizza Kitchen premium frozen products. For more details, visit www.cpk.com.