|Three months ended||Six months ended|
|June 30, 2011||June 30, 2010||June 30, 2011||June 30, 2010|
|($ in thousands except per share data)|
|Net income (loss) attributable to the Company||(183||)||256||(1,172||)||(524||)|
|Net income (loss) per diluted share attributable to the Company||$||(0.02||)||$||0.03||$||(0.12||)||$||(0.06||)|
|FFO per diluted share and unit||0.16||0.20||0.23||0.30|
|Adjusted FFO per diluted share and unit||0.25||0.23||0.32||0.27|
- RevPAR. Room revenue per available room (“RevPAR”) for our wholly-owned properties increased 8.1 percent over the second quarter 2010 to $84.19 as a result of a 1.0 percent increase in occupancy and a 7.0 percent increase in average daily rate (“ADR”).
- Hotel EBITDA. The Company generated hotel EBITDA of approximately $6.6 million during the second quarter 2011, an increase of 9.2 percent over the second quarter 2010. Hotel EBITDA margin increased 40 basis points to 28.8 percent.
- Adjusted EBITDA. The Company generated adjusted EBITDA of approximately $6.1 million during the second quarter 2011, an increase of 12.9 percent over the second quarter 2010.
- Adjusted FFO. The Company generated adjusted FFO of approximately $3.3 million during the second quarter 2011, an increase of approximately $0.4 million or 12.8 percent over the second quarter 2010.
- Capital Expenditures. So far this fiscal year, the Company invested approximately $3.2 million of capital throughout its portfolio, including approximately $1.4 million at the Holiday Inn Brownstone hotel property in anticipation of its conversion to the Doubletree Brownstone Raleigh in the fourth quarter 2011.
- Common Dividends. As previously reported, on July 18, 2011, the Company announced a reinstatement of its common dividend and declared a quarterly dividend of $0.02 per share on its common shares, payable on October 11, 2011 to stockholders of record as of September 15, 2011.