- Allocated Gold Stored in Singapore: ETFS Physical Asian Gold Shares (AGOL) custodies all of its physical gold bars in secure London Bullion Market Association (LBMA) approved vaults in Singapore.
- Gold Physically Backed: ETFS Physical Asian Gold Shares (AGOL) are backed by LBMA gold bars that meet “good delivery” (1) standards.
- Diversification: Investors can diversify their gold holdings either into Asia using AGOL or Switzerland using the existing ETFS Physical Gold Shares (SGOL). Both exchange-traded products (ETPs) are offered at 0.39% per annum. (2)
- Transparency– Gold bars underlying AGOL are audited bi-annually by an independent third-party auditor. All gold bar numbers are published daily at www.etfsecurities.com.
- Breadth of Precious Metal ETPs – ETF Securities now offers seven precious metal ETPs with a variety of single and basket precious metal ETPs. (3)
ETF Securities announced today that executives from the firm will Ring the Opening Bell of the New York Stock Exchange on July 18, 2011 in celebration of the launch of ETFS Asian Gold Trust (AGOL) and ETFS White Metals Basket Trust (WITE). The Charge D’Affaires to the Permanent Mission of Singapore to the UN, Li Peng Kok, will be also present to help ring the bell. ETFS Asian Gold Trust (AGOL), stores its gold in Singapore. Key highlights of ETFS Asian Gold Trust (AGOL):