- Cisco Live: July 10-14, 2011 • Las Vegas, NV.
- Save 20 percent on Cisco Press products at the Cisco Store (booth #901).
- Daily “Meet the Author” sessions will connect well known Cisco Press expert authors with attendees throughout the week. Author line-ups include: Andy Sholoman, David Jansen, Jazib Frahim, Kevin Wallace, Mark Grayson, Omar Santos, Ron Fuller, Tom Kunath, and more.
- For a full listing of Cisco Press offerings at Cisco Live visit www.ciscopress.com/ciscolive.
- Not at Cisco Live this year? Follow Cisco Press on Facebook, Twitter or YouTube for the latest updates from the show: facebook.com/ciscopress, youtube/ciscopress, twitter.com/ciscopress – hashtag #CL11
About Cisco PressCisco Press, a partnership between Cisco Systems® (NASDAQ:CSCO) and Pearson (NYSE:PSO), is the official publisher of Cisco® networking technology and Cisco certification self-study materials for networking students and professionals. With products designed to help users prepare for Cisco certifications and master the implementation and support of a diverse range of networking technologies, Cisco Press provides a variety of products to suit individual learning styles. Cisco Press resources are the only print companions reviewed and approved by Cisco Systems for use in the Cisco Networking Academy Program. For more information, visit www.ciscopress.com. Keywords: Cisco, Cisco Press, Cisco Live, #CL11, CCNA, CCIE, CCNP, Certification, Networking, Routing, Switching, Sweepstakes, IT, Publishing Photos/Multimedia Gallery Available: http://www.businesswire.com/cgi-bin/mmg.cgi?eid=6788690&lang=en