- Smoother transactions during international travel: Many other countries, especially in Europe, are switching to chip cards – Chase’s chip-and-signature cards will simplify transactions for travelers while abroad in the 130+ countries where chip technology is in use.
- Enhanced security: Chip-and-signature credit cards are embedded with an encrypted microchip that safely processes and stores data and makes the card much more difficult to counterfeit.
- No foreign exchange fees: Travelers will save up to three percent in foreign transaction fees on purchases made abroad using the J.P. Morgan Select credit card.
- Ultimate Rewards platform: Customers earn two points for every $1 spent on travel and entertainment and one point per $1 spent on all other purchases. There are no earning limits and points do not expire.
- Visa Signature Concierge: J.P. Morgan Select cardmembers have access to a concierge 24/7 for assistance with travel planning, hotel accommodations and dining reservations.
- Visa Signature Luxury Hotel Collection: Access to exclusive benefits at more than 800 luxury hotels around the world.
The annual fee for the J.P. Morgan Select credit card is $95 and is waived the first year. For more information or to apply for the J.P. Morgan Select credit card please visit www.jpmorgancards.com or www.Selectchipcard.com or call 1-877-626-5995.About JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The Firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small-business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com. Photos/Multimedia Gallery Available: http://www.businesswire.com/cgi-bin/mmg.cgi?eid=6764189&lang=en