Additional features of the advanced phone call and SMS alerts from PagerDuty for Keynote customers include:
- Graphical creation of on-call schedules;
- Multi-level escalation chains with both automatic escalation after a timeout and manual escalation;
- Customized per-user notification sequences. Each user can receive alerts using any combination of phone calls, SMSs, and emails;
- Alarms can be suppressed, escalated or resolved directly from the phone. No need to pull out a laptop if an alert comes in at a bad time;
- Full incident logging shows all actions taken in response to an alarm.
Known as The Mobile and Internet Performance Authority™, Keynote has a market-leading on-demand infrastructure of over 3,000 measurement computers and mobile devices in over 275 locations around the world. Keynote's 2,800 customers represent top Internet and mobile companies including American Express, AT&T, Disney, eBay, E*TRADE, Expedia, Google, Microsoft, SonyEricsson, T-Mobile and Vodafone.Keynote Systems, Inc. is headquartered in San Mateo, California and can be reached at www.keynote.com or by phone in the U.S. at 1-800-KEYNOTE. About PagerDuty: PagerDuty's SaaS alerting and incident tracking system helps operations engineers and developers resolve problems with their IT systems as quickly as possible. PagerDuty integrates with a variety of monitoring tools and handles the people part of the equation: alerting (via phone, SMS, email), on-call scheduling for teams, and automatic escalation of critical issues. PagerDuty is trusted by fortune 500 companies and startups alike. Customers include 37signals, Admob, National Instruments, Rackspace, Heroku, Linode and Quora. Keynote®, DataPulse®, CustomerScope®, Keynote CE Rankings®, Keynote Customer Experience Rankings®, Perspective®, Keynote Red Alert®, Keynote Traffic Perspective®, Keynote WebEffective®, The Internet Performance Authority®, MyKeynote® , SIGOS®, SITE®, Keynote™, The Mobile & Internet Performance Authority™, Screen Sensing Technology, Open APM and Keynote FlexUse™ are trademarks or registered trademarks of Keynote Systems, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. © 2011 Keynote Systems, Inc.