GSE Systems, Inc. (“GSE” or “the Company”) (NYSE Amex: GVP), a global energy services solutions provider, today announced that at its Annual Stockholders’ Meeting held on June 14, 2011, GSE’s stockholders:
- Re-elected Dr. Sheldon L. Glashow, Dr. Roger L. Hagengruber, and Michael D. Feldman as Class I directors to serve until the 2014 Annual Meeting or until their respective successors are elected and qualified, or, if earlier, such director’s resignation, death or removal;
- Ratified the selection of the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors of KPMG LLP, independent registered public accountants, as GSE’s independent registered public accountants for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2011;
- Approved the Company’s 1995 Long-Term Incentive Plan (as Amended and Restated);
- Approved, on an advisory basis, the compensation of the Company’s named executive officers as described in the Proxy Statement for the Company’s Annual Stockholders’ Meeting; and
- Approved, on an advisory basis, that future advisory votes on executive compensation occur on an annual basis.