- Best Sell Side Implementation: Zebra Technologies – For effectively utilizing our parent-child-grandchild definitions on a large scale within the Selectica CLM Essentials offering.
- Most Visionary Implementation: Union Bank – Enabled vendor risk management.
- Best Sell Side Innovation: Epec Engineered Technologies – Significantly improved operational efficiencies by integrating sales configuration with the company’s cloud-based ERP system.
- Best Implementation in Government Contracting: Unisys – For creativity in designing a solution which incorporates government contracting best practices.
- Business Agility Award: Fujitsu America, Inc. – Enabled IT to support changing multi-channel business strategies.
Selectica, Inc. (NASDAQ:SLTC), provider of deal management solutions, including sales configuration and contract lifecycle management solutions, today announced winners of the Selectica Superstar Awards, presented at Fusion ’11, Selectica’s annual contract management summit. “These awards honor teams that have made exceptional contributions to their companies through the innovative use of Selectica solutions,” said Allen Pogorzelski, Vice President of Marketing at Selectica. “The number of nominations and the noteworthy accomplishments of our customers made the final selection very difficult. The professionals recognized here have delivered outstanding results in helping their companies achieve business goals such as closing business faster, eliminating risk, improving margins, and gaining greater compliance.” Selectica Superstar Award recipients include: