- Each Nuveen fund seeks to establish a relatively stable distribution rate that roughly corresponds to the projected total return from its investment strategy over an extended period of time. However, you should not draw any conclusions about a fund’s past or future investment performance from its current distribution rate.
- Actual returns will differ from projected long-term returns (and therefore a fund’s distribution rate), at least over shorter time periods. Over a specific timeframe, the difference between actual returns and total distributions will be reflected in an increasing (returns exceed distributions) or a decreasing (distributions exceed returns) fund net asset value.
- Each quarter’s distributions are expected to be paid from some or all of the following sources:
- net investment income (regular interest and dividends),
- realized capital gains, and
- unrealized gains, or, in certain cases, a return of principal (non-taxable distributions)
- A non-taxable distribution is a payment of a portion of the fund’s capital. When fund returns exceed distributions, it may represent portfolio gains earned, but not realized as a taxable capital gain. In periods when fund returns fall short of distributions, it will represent a portion of your original principal unless the shortfall is offset during other time periods over the life of your investment (previous or subsequent) when the fund’s total return exceeds distributions.
- Because distribution source estimates are updated quarterly based on a fund’s performance and forecast for its current fiscal year (which is the calendar year for all the funds listed below), these estimates may differ from both the tax information reported to you in your fund’s 1099 statement, as well as the ultimate economic sources of distributions over the life of your investment.
|Record Date||June 15, 2011|
|Ex-Dividend Date||June 13, 2011|
|Payable Date||July 1, 2011|
|Quarterly Taxable Distribution Per Share*|
|JGV||Global Value Opportunities Fund||.3450||.0150|
|JTA||Tax-Advantaged Total Return Strategy Fund||.2300||-|
|JTD||Tax-Advantaged Dividend Growth Fund||.2600||-|
|JCE||Core Equity Alpha Fund||.2700||-|
|QQQX||NASDAQ Premium Income & Growth||.3160||-|
|JRS||Real Estate Income Fund||.2300||.0100|
|JPZ||Equity Premium Income Fund||.3030||-|
|JSN||Equity Premium Opportunity Fund||.3150||-|
|JLA||Equity Premium Advantage Fund||.3170||-|
|JPG||Equity Premium and Growth Fund||.2800||-|
|DPD||Dow 30 SM Premium & Dividend Income Fund Inc.||.3090||-|
|DPO||Dow 30 SM Enhanced Premium and Income Fund Inc.||.2550||-|
|JDD||Diversified Dividend and Income Fund||.2500||-|
|JPC||Multi-Strategy Income and Growth Fund||.1900||.0100|
|JQC||Multi-Strategy Income and Growth Fund 2||.2000||.0100|
|JGG||Global Government Enhanced Income Fund||.3300||(.0200)|
|JGT||Multi-Currency Short-Term Govt Income Fund||.3300||-|
|GCF||Global Income and Currency||.2250||.0100|
Nuveen Investments provides high quality investment services designed to help secure the long-term goals of institutions, high net worth and affluent investors as well as the consultants and financial advisors who serve them. Nuveen Investments markets a wide range of specialized investment solutions which provide investors access to capabilities of its high-quality boutique investment affiliates - NWQ, Nuveen Asset Management, Santa Barbara, Symphony, Tradewinds and Winslow Capital. In total, Nuveen Investments had $212 billion of assets under management as of April 30, 2011. For more information, please visit the Nuveen Investments website at www.nuveen.com.