Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (NASDAQ GS: IBKR) an automated global electronic broker and market maker, today reported its Electronic Brokerage monthly performance metrics for May. Highlights for the month included:
- 420 thousand Daily Average Revenue Trades (DARTs), 4% higher than prior month and 17% lower than prior year.
- Ending customer equity of $26.0 billion, 59% higher than prior year and roughly flat to prior month.
- Ending customer margin loan balances of $9.5 billion, 126% higher than prior year and 10% lower than prior month.
- Ending customer credit balances of $17.2 billion, 52% higher than prior year and 7% lower than prior month.
- 173 thousand customer accounts, 20% higher than prior year.
- 574 annualized average cleared DARTs per customer account.