- Total Net Sales were €121.0 million, down 4.3% as compared to first quarter 2010
- Industrial Margin was €42.8 million as compared to €48.7 million in first quarter 2010
- Negative EBIT of €2.5 million, vs. a positive EBIT of €0.5 million in first quarter 2010
- Net Group Loss of €3.0 million vs. a Net Group Loss of €1.3 million in first quarter 2010
- Positive Net Financial Position of €74.9 with a considerable improvement as compared to December 31, 2010.
The Board of Directors of Natuzzi S.p.A. (NYSE:NTZ), Italy’s largest furniture manufacturer and world’s leading manufacturer of leather-upholstered furniture, today approved its financial results for the first quarter of 2011.