- lighting, lighting fixtures and lighting controls
- heating, ventilation and air conditioning equipment
- furnace, boilers and other gas equipment
- variable frequency drives
- LED exit signs and display case lighting
The S&P 500 has returned 10% year to date, while the top half of it, around 16%.
Check these names out.
The market for electricity consumption is changing, and for many utilities, now may be the time to adapt or die.
This is not just a tech-led rally, says Jim Cramer. Keep an eye on stocks like Boeing, CSX, 3M and Carnival.