Portfolio and Investment ActivityTHL Credit closed on $49.3 million of investments in four new companies and a follow-on investment for an existing portfolio company during the fourth quarter, as follows:
- $12.0 million in the senior secured note of OEM Group, Inc., a global provider of capital equipment solutions to worldwide makers of silicone devices, based in Gilbert, AZ;
- $10.8 million in the senior secured term loan and revolving loan of T&D Solutions, LLC, a provider of maintenance and construction services for electrical transmission and distribution lines throughout the Gulf States region, based in Alexandria, LA;
- $13.0 million in the senior subordinated note and equity of C&K Market, Inc., a family-owned business and operator of supermarkets and pharmacies primarily in rural communities in Oregon and Northern California, headquartered in Brookings, OR;
- $12.5 million in the senior secured term loan of Purple Communications, Inc., a provider of communication services for people who are deaf, hard-of-hearing or speech disabled, headquartered in Rocklin, CA; and
- $1.0 million follow-on investment in Healthcarefirst, Inc. to fund an acquisition.