WAUKEGAN, Ill., March 7, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Coleman Cable, Inc. (Nasdaq:CCIX) (the "Company," "Coleman," "we," "us," or "our"), a leading manufacturer and innovator of electrical and electronic wire and cable products, announced fourth-quarter and full-year 2010 financial results. Full Year 2010 Highlights
- Adjusted Earnings Per Share (Adjusted EPS) increased to $0.69 per diluted share versus $0.07 last year;
- Sales increased to $703.8 million, up 39.6 percent compared to 2009, with sales volume (measured in total pounds shipped) growth of 16.7 percent over last year.
- Adjusted EPS of $0.12 per diluted share, a 20.0 percent increase versus $0.10 last year;
- Sales increased to $186.2 million, up 32.9 percent compared to the fourth quarter of last year, with sales volume growth of 12.6 percent over last year.
- For the first quarter of 2011, the Company estimates sales between $190.0 million and $200.0 million and Adjusted EPS between $0.18 and $0.27 versus Adjusted EPS of $0.12 for the first quarter of 2010.