Additional Comcast community highlights from 2010 include:
- Employees donated $228,000 through the United Way Employee Giving Campaign.
- 58 high school seniors received college scholarships through the Comcast Leaders & Achievers scholarship program. Since 2004, 461 students in Colorado have benefited from these scholarships totaling a $521,000 investment.
- 3,800 volunteers participated in Comcast Cares Day on April 24, 2010. Volunteers devoted 22,800 hours of service to community organizations across Colorado.
- Comcast is in the second year of the Comcast Digital Connectors program, an intensive 9-month computer literacy/leadership program for young people.
- Comcast Colorado was recognized as Outstanding Large Corporation of the Year by National Philanthropy Day in Colorado and received the Colorado Nonprofit Association Inaugural Excellence in Media Award.