- IQ Australia Small Cap ETF (NYSE Arca: KROO), the first Australia small cap ETF;
- IQ South Korea Small Cap ETF (NYSE Arca: SKOR), the first South Korea small cap ETF;
- IQ Taiwan Small Cap ETF (NYSE Arca: TWON), the first Taiwan small cap ETF .
“We are very pleased to be marking this milestone for CNDA,” continued Patti, “and to be meeting such an important need for advisors and investors with our family of single-country small-cap ETFs as they search for diversification and exposure to potential growth opportunities on the international landscape.”CNDA joins other IndexIQ funds that have surpassed the $100 million asset mark, including IQ Hedge Multi-Strategy Tracker ETF (NYSE Arca: QAI), the first US-listed Hedge Fund Replication ETF, and IQ Alpha Hedge Strategy Fund (IQHIX – Institutional Share Class; IQHOX – Investor Share Class), the first open-end, no-load Hedge Fund Replication mutual fund. In addition to the products referenced above, IndexIQ is also the sponsor of a number of other index-based, liquid alternative investment products designed to “democratize” the alternative investment landscape, including:
- IQ Global Resources ETF (NYSE Arca: GRES), the first hedged Global Natural Resources ETF;
- IQ Merger Arbitrage ETF (NYSE Arca: MNA), the first Merger Arbitrage ETF;
- IQ Hedge Macro Tracker ETF (NYSE Arca: MCRO), the first Global Macro/Emerging Markets Hedge Fund Replication ETF;
- IQ Real Return ETF (NYSE Arca: CPI), the first US-listed “Real Return” ETF, which seeks to generate a real return above the rate of inflation as measured by changes in the Consumer Price Index.
Additional information about the company and its products can be found at www.IndexIQ.com.*Ordinary brokerage commissions apply. IndexIQ’s ETF holdings are available daily on IndexIQ’s website. ETFs are liquid in that they are exchange-traded. 1) Data sourced from The World Factbook, CIA, 2009. There are risks involved with investing including the possible loss of principal. The IQ Hedge Multi-Strategy Tracker ETF and IQ Alpha Hedge Strategy Fund do not invest in hedge funds and the underlying index of the ETF does not include hedge funds as components. The Funds are not suitable for all investors. Funds, such as KROO, SKOR and TWON, that invest in foreign markets will be subject to risk of loss not typically associated with domestic markets. As investments of CNDA are concentrated in Canada, the value of its shares will be affected by factors specific to Canada and may fluctuate more widely than that of a fund which invests in a broad range of countries. Any negative changes in the agricultural or mining industries could have an adverse impact on the Canadian economy. Since the Fund invests in foreign markets, it will be subject to risk of loss not typically associated with domestic markets. CNDA is concentrated in small capitalization companies, whose stock prices generally are more volatile than those of larger companies and also are more vulnerable than those of large capitalization companies to adverse business and economic developments. Consider the Funds’ investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses carefully before investing. A prospectus with this and other information about the Funds may be obtained by visiting www.indexiq.com or by calling (888) 934-0777. Read the prospectus carefully before investing. The Funds are distributed by ALPS Distributors, Inc. (ALPS), which is not affiliated with IndexIQ. Adam Patti is a registered representative of ALPS.