- Expected 2010 Revenues of $339 to $344 million compared to $181 million in 2009.
- Expected 2010 Earnings of $1.16 to $1.21 per diluted share compared to $0.91 per diluted share in 2009.
- Ferrous shipment volumes increased 97% year-over-year
- Non-Ferrous shipment volumes increased 5% year-over-year
- Alloy shipment volumes increased 34% year-over-year
- Continued operational enhancements focused on profitability and efficiency
- Continued strong demand from our existing customers
About ISAHeadquartered in Louisville, Kentucky, Industrial Services of America, Inc., is a publicly traded company whose core business is buying, processing and marketing scrap metals and recyclable materials for domestic users and export markets. Additionally, ISA offers commercial, industrial and business customers a variety of programs and equipment to efficiently manage waste. More information about ISA is available at www.isa-inc.com. This news release contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ from predicted results. Specific risks include fluctuations in the price of recycled materials, varying demand for waste managing systems, equipment and services, competitive pressures in the waste managing systems and equipment, competitive pressures in the waste managing business, and loss of customers. Further information on factors that could affect ISA's results is detailed in ISA's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. ISA undertakes no obligation to publicly release the results of any revisions to the forward-looking statements.