- Of the five companies, Tornier (TRNX), an Amsterdam-based orthopedic device specialist, was the largest deal at $166 million. Still, the stock closed Tuesday at $18.45 -- below the $19 IPO price it announced Feb. 2.
- AcelRx Pharmaceuticals (ACRX), which debuted Friday, priced 8 million shares at $5 per share -- well below its expected trading range. The IPO raised gross proceeds of about $40 million. The stock closed Tuesday at $4.31.
- Trunkbow International Holdings (TBOW), a Beijing-based mobile application provider that began trading Feb. 3, also priced its stock below the previously expected trading range at $5 per share. The IPO raised gross proceeds of $20 million. The stock closed Tuesday at $4.62.
- Pacira Pharmaceuticals (PCRX) priced its $32 million IPO at $7 a share Feb. 3. The stock closed on Tuesday at $6.91.
- Kips Bay Medical (KIPS) of Minneapolis priced shares at $8, raising gross proceeds of about $16.5 million. The stock closed Tuesday at $7.93.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.