- An increase of 20% - 30% in stiffness
- An increase of 15% in flex strength
- An increase of 15% in tensile strength
- Retention of notched izod impact
- Improved surface finish and pigment dispersion
- Improved dimensional stability (uniform shrinkage and reduced warpage)
- Reduction in the coefficient of thermal expansion (CTE)
- Flame and smoke suppression synergist
- Fully recyclable without a loss of physical properties
- 15-30% cycle time reduction resulting in an increase in plant efficiency through the combination of nucleation, melt viscosity and superior heat transfer capability provided by the additive
- Reduction in energy consumption
- Reduction in manufacturing costs
- Ability to thin wall parts resulting in further decrease in resin cost and reduced part weight
According to Arnon Rosan, President & CEO of Signature Fencing & Flooring: "We have tried various fillers and additive systems to resolve issues with shrinkage and heat dissipation for a part as large as MegaDeck and found that incorporating Dragonite-HP into our formulation yielded these processing benefits in addition to the increase in strength. We are excited to incorporate this material into our MegaDeck product, which has already shown huge promise through a number of advance customer orders. With the success we have achieved using Dragonite-HP in MegaDeck, we are planning on evaluating it in a variety of other products in our line, such as DuraDeck, our lighter weight access mat."Applied Minerals, Inc. is preparing for a full commercial launch of its Dragonite-HP additive at which time detailed product specifications and marketing literature will be made available. Technical inquiries regarding Dragonite-HP should be directed to Dr. Christopher DeArmitt, Chief Technology Officer of Applied Minerals, Inc., at (917) 210-4077 or email@example.com. Sample requests should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. About Applied Minerals, Inc. Applied Minerals Inc. is a leading global producer of Halloysite Clay from their wholly owned Dragon Mine property in Utah. Halloysite is an aluminosilicate clay that forms naturally occurring nanotubes. In addition to serving the traditional Halloysite markets for use in technical ceramics and catalytic applications, the Company has targeted niche applications that it feels will benefit from the tubular morphology of its Halloysite. These include: carriers of active ingredients in paints, coatings and building materials, agricultural applications and high-performance functional fillers in polymer composites. Statements in this press release that are not historical facts, and this includes all the statements concerning future-oriented statements relating to processing, capacity, costs, notifications, working together, are “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, and involve a number of significant risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those projected, anticipated, expected or implied.
About Signature Fencing & Flooring Systems, LLCSignature Fencing & Flooring Systems, LLC is the world's largest manufacturer and renter of event fencing, barricades, dance floors, stadium flooring and tent flooring. Based in New York City, it manufactures and markets a wide range of portable fencing and flooring systems that are ideal for any type of facility and special event. The Company’s products are proudly manufactured of high-quality materials and are backed by the Signature quality guarantee.