ShoreTel® (NASDAQ:SHOR), the leading provider of brilliantly simple IP phone systems with fully integrated unified communications (UC), today announced that Blue Nile, the largest online retailer of certified diamonds and fine jewelry is spreading the love this Valentine’s Day with a ShoreTel Contact Center solution. The ShoreTel Contact Center solution helps Blue Nile consistently deliver high customer satisfaction to romantics around the world, while driving higher sales. Blue Nile, which has been awarded the Bizrate.com Circle of Excellence Platinum Award for the best in online customer service every year since 2002, recently upgraded to ShoreTel Contact Center 6 to take advantage of the advanced skill-based routing and analytics that offer a superior customer experience. NEWS HIGHLIGHTS
- Blue Nile selected ShoreTel after an extensive evaluation, which included reviewing proposals from Cisco, Siemens and Nortel. The company selected ShoreTel because its feature-rich solution offered the lowest total cost of ownership.
- The ShoreTel brilliantly simple distributed architecture enables Blue Nile’s IT staff to easily manage the entire system across three physical locations: two in Seattle, and one in Dublin, Ireland.
- Blue Nile more than doubles the number of representatives that work in their call center during holidays to manage the increase in traffic. The easy to use functionality of the ShoreTel system allows them to easily bring the new representatives fully onboard with minimal training.
- ShoreTel Contact Center helps Blue Nile representatives achieve their service level goal of answering 80 percent of calls within ten seconds. This business metric is critical for a company that prides itself in ensuring a live agent answers every call as quickly as possible- little wonder that customers keep coming back to Blue Nile once they have purchased jewelry from them.
- John Baird, Director, Corporate Communications, Blue Nile
“ShoreTel is thrilled that retail organizations like Blue Nile are relying on our contact center solutions to handle a growing number of sales, and improve customer satisfaction on these very special occasions. The rich functionality in ShoreTel Contact Center lets Blue Nile route its calls quickly and effectively, so customers reach the right agent and receive the best possible service. Forbes Magazine has chosen Blue Nile as its favorite online jeweler every year since 2000, and ShoreTel continues to rank highest in customer satisfaction for seven years in a row – that’s a long-term commitment that’s worth its weight in gold.”
- Venky Raman, Senior Product Manager, ShoreTel
- ShoreTel Customer Success Stories (videos and case studies)
- ShoreTel Features
- ShoreTel Awards
- Follow ShoreTel on Twitter and Facebook.
- Subscribe to ShoreTel’s blog.