TOKYO, Feb. 10, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Internet Initiative Japan Inc. ("IIJ") (Nasdaq:IIJI) (TSE:3774) today announced its consolidated financial results for the nine months ended December 31, 2010 (from April 1 to December 31, 2010). 1 Highlights of Financial Results for the Nine Months Ended Dec 2010
- Revenues were JPY56,797 million ($695.4 million), up 17.6% YoY. Outsourcing services steadily grew and there were 4 months contribution from IIJ Global Solutions Inc. ("IIJ-GS").
- Operating income was JPY2,430 million ($29.8 million), up 21.1% YoY. Gross margin of network services increased and operating loss related to ATM operation business decreased.
- Net income attributable to IIJ was JPY1,997 million ($24.5 million), up 76.2% YoY.
- FY2010 year-end dividend forecast was revised upward from JPY1,250 to JPY1,500 per share. FY2010 full-year dividend forecast will be JPY2,750, up JPY500 YoY. 2
- Full-year financial targets remain unchanged.