NEW YORK, Feb. 8, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MediaMind Technologies Inc. (Nasdaq:MDMD), the leading independent global provider of integrated digital advertising solutions, today announced its financial results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2010. Summary Results
- Revenues of $25.9 million for the fourth quarter of 2010, up 15% from Q4 2009; Revenues of $80.8 million in 2010, up 24% from 2009.
- Q4 2010 non-GAAP net income of $6.4 million, or diluted EPS of $0.30; Q4 2010 GAAP net income of $5.5 million, or diluted EPS of $0.26.
- Q4 2010 adjusted EBITDA of $9.1 million and full year adjusted EBITDA of $19.9 million.
- Positive operating cash flow of $4.9 million for Q4 2010 and $11.8 million for full year 2010.
- Significant market momentum reflected in increased customer base, volume growth and solid performance across all regions
- Successful introduction of MediaMind v2.0 product suite with strong market acceptance