HONG KONG, Jan. 17, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- City Telecom (H.K.) Limited (HKSE:1137) (Nasdaq:CTEL) is pleased to announce our participation in the following Credit Suisse conferences:
|7-9 March 2011, Global Media & Communications Convergence Conference, Miami, Florida, US||Presentation at 9.30am, Monday, 7 March 2011 plus one-on-one meetings with Ricky Wong, Chairman and NiQ Lai, CFO and Head of Talent Engagement|
|21-25 March 2011, Asia Investment Conference, Hong Kong||One-on-one meetings with NiQ Lai, CFO and Head of Talent Engagement|
- Hong Kong's mature household 85% broadband penetration hides the fact that Fibre-To-The-Home penetration is only 35% ... we are actually in a high growth Fibre Renaissance era similar to the mobile transition from 2G to 3G.
- How CTEL captured 93% of the net market growth in broadband subscriptions during FY2010 … and how it will harvest this critical mass towards guidance of 24% year-on-year growth in EBITDA to HK$580 million for FY2011.
- How CTEL makes money from selling 1Gbps for US$26/month … at this price point, consumers are asking "Why not 1Gbps?" rather than "Why do I need 1Gbps?"
- Free TV over Fibre … CTEL's next growth driver?
- Why CTEL embraces over the top content … whereas traditional carriers are afraid of this inevitable industry wave.