By Cindy Perman, CNBC.com Staff Writer
|More from CNBC The Best Jobs in America |
The Worst Jobs in America
10 Questions to Ask at Your Performance Review
- Provide a detailed listing of how previous employer made them mad.
- Hug the hiring manager at the end of the interview.
- Eat all the candy from the candy bowl while trying to answer questions.
- Bad-mouth spouse throughout the interview.
- Blow her nose and line up used tissues on the table in front of her.
- Bring a copy of a college diploma, with white out over the name and candidates name written on top.
- Wear a hat that said "take this job and shove it."
- Talk about how an affair cost him a previous job.
- Throw his beer can in the outside trashcan before coming into the reception office.
- Have a friend come in and ask "HOW MUCH LONGER?"