(NYSE:BRE) today confirmed the following schedule for its fourth quarter and full-year 2010 earnings release and conference call: Dates & Details
- Earnings Release – After the market close on Monday, February 7, 2011.
- Conference Call – Tuesday, February 8, 2011, at 11:00 a.m. Eastern (8:00 a.m. Pacific). President and CEO Constance B. Moore and BRE’s executive officers will review fourth quarter and full-year 2010 operating results and provide the company’s outlook for 2011. Comments will last about 20 minutes, followed by a question-and-answer session.
- Telephone Conference Call – Dial-in #: 888.290.1473; International #: 706.679.8398. Conference ID#: 24414079.
- Live Webcast – Available at www.breproperties.com; click on Investors.
- Telephone – Available from two hours after the conference call for 14 days. Dial-in #: 800.642-1687; International #: 706.645.9291. Conference ID #: 24414079.
- Webcast – Available on the BRE website two hours after the conference call for 30 days.
- Internet – Available immediately after the release on Monday, February 7, 2011 in the Investors section of BRE’s website. Click on Quarterly Reporting.
- Mail – Available by mail or fax, on request. Contact BRE Investor Relations, 415.445.6500.