NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- The Las Vegas Strip was shut down in some parts after a man was hospitalized when he fell in caustic acid at Wynn Resorts ( WYNN), according to reports. The Associate Press reported that 200 gallons of sulfuric acid leaked after a pipe broke during a delivery to the casino at 8 a.m. A man tripped and slipped in the acid and was taken to the hospital in stable condition. The spill caused the closure of Las Vegas Boulevard and parts of Fashion Show Drive and Spring Mountain Road. --Written by Jeanine Poggi in New York. >To contact the writer of this article, click here: Jeanine Poggi. >To follow the writer on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/jpoggi. >To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.