10. JinkoSolar Holding ( JKS) Company Profile: JinkoSolar is a China-based maker of solar products, including silicon wafers, solar cells and solar modules. IPO Date: May 13 Offer Price: JinkoSolar offered 5.8 million shares at $11 per share Return Since IPO: 103% Analyst Consensus: Among Wall Street analysts covering the stock, four rate JinkoSolar a "buy." One research firm says investors should hold shares, while another recommends JinkoSolar as a "sell."
8. Camelot Information Systems ( CIS) Company Profile: Based in China, Camelot Information Systems provides enterprise-application services and financial-industry information-technology services in China. IPO Date: July 20 Offer Price: Camelot Information Systems offered 13.3 million shares at $11 per share Return Since IPO: 114% Analyst Consensus: Four of the five researchers following Camelot Information Systems rate the stock a "buy." The other suggests that investors hold on to shares.
6. Qlik Technologies ( QLIK) Company Profile: Qlik Technologies provides business-intelligence services that may help customers make better and faster decisions. IPO Date: July 15 Offer Price: Qlik Technologies offered 11.2 million shares at $10 per share Return Since IPO: 165% Analyst Consensus: Four analysts covering Qlik Technologies say investors should buy shares. Another two researchers have a "hold" rating on the stock.
4. BroadSoft ( BSFT) Company Profile: BroadSoft provides software for telecom-service providers to deliver voice and multimedia over Internet protocol-based networks. IPO Date: June 15 Offer Price: BroadSoft offered 7.5 million shares at $9 per share Return Since IPO: 189% Analyst Consensus: The only three analysts with coverage of BroadSoft all recommend the stock as a "buy."
2. HiSoft Technology International ( HSFT) Company Profile: Based in China, HiSoft Technology provides outsourced IT and R&D services. IPO Date: June 29 Offer Price: HiSoft Technology offered 7.4 million shares at $10 per share Return Since IPO: 204% Analyst Consensus: Three of four researchers following HiSoft say investors should buy shares. Another firm has a "hold" rating on the stock.