- Sirius XM (SIRI) is up 130% this year
- Denny's (DENN) has rallied 67%
- MoneyGram International (MGI) has fallen about 10%
- Majesco Entertainment (COOL) is down 35%
- Oilsands Quest (BQI) is down 64%
Deutsche Bank's negotiations with U.S. prosecutors last year over alleged mortgage misdeeds rattled investors, leading many of the German lender's trading partners to defect -- apparently to American rivals.
Fed hikes could help JPM, while deregulation should boost Citi.
Jim Cramer tells AAP members why he likes City and Chase.
Billionaire investors appear to see good times ahead with a fellow billionaire in the White House.