- Sirius XM (SIRI) is up 130% this year
- Denny's (DENN) has rallied 67%
- MoneyGram International (MGI) has fallen about 10%
- Majesco Entertainment (COOL) is down 35%
- Oilsands Quest (BQI) is down 64%
Jim Cramer ponders how oil and math don't mix, and the fate of Wells Fargo's Stumpf.
Deutsche Bank made a big comeback on Friday, while crude oil added to its recent rally, leading Wall Street to clock substantial gains to end the week.
Stocks add to gains Friday as Deutsche Bank rebounds on speculation over a settlement with U.S. authorities.
Deutsche Bank, the German lender whose shares have tumbled on speculation its capital may be too low, will struggle to survive on its own, Viola Principal David Hendler argues.