- Sirius XM (SIRI) is up 130% this year
- Denny's (DENN) has rallied 67%
- MoneyGram International (MGI) has fallen about 10%
- Majesco Entertainment (COOL) is down 35%
- Oilsands Quest (BQI) is down 64%
The big banks' high scores on the Federal Reserve's stress tests could speed up deregulation out of Washington.
Richard Cordray, the first director of the Consumer Financial Protection Board, has taken an aggressive tack. Now, it may be doing its job too well.
Jim Cramer on Friday's trending stocks.
Look for bigger payouts from the six biggest U.S. banks -- mostly in the form of stock buybacks, analysts say.