- The USFS and the DEQ continued formulating responses to public comments received on the DEIS for the Montanore Project.
- Mine Quarry Engineering Services (MQES), the Company’s contractor, continued its development of an Preliminary Economic Assessment (PEA) of the Montanore Project.
- The Company’s exploration and corporate development team continued to explore additional resource opportunities in North America and Latin America.
- The Company continued meetings with federal and state agencies, Montana legislators, and local Lincoln County Commissioners, Libby City officials and residents.
- The Company closed out the quarter at September 30, 2010 with $7.4 million of unrestricted cash and certificates of deposit.
- The Company continued its program to reduce expenditures and conserve cash pending the completion of permitting.
Mines Management, Inc. (NYSE Amex: MGN) (TSX: MGT) is pleased to announce financial and operating results for the second quarter ending September 30, 2010. In the third quarter of 2010: