5. Fliers to TSA Boycott: Yeah ... Not So Much
The hullabaloo surrounding the Transportation Security Administration's use of full-body scanners reached a fever pitch this week, thanks to National Opt-Out Day. And the logic was, naturally, flawless: Flyers, outraged over their privacy being invaded in the name of safety, would fight the good fight by just saying no to scanning on one of the busiest flying days of the year. They would opt for the pat down, and slow an already maddeningly slow process down even more -- and all for the sake of your civil liberties.
4. Drink Up Kiddies, It's Extra-Leaded!
3. U.S. Corporations, Flush With Profit, Could Not Possibly Hire More Workers
2. The Great Cocoa Panic!!!!
1. Christmas Wins the War Against Christmas