- Gross bookings (1) for Air ticketing and Hotels and packages combined increased by $51.2 million to $156.0 million, representing growth of 48.8% year over year.
- Revenue increased by 40.5% year over year to $23.8 million. Revenue less service cost (2) increased by $3.8 million to $12.9 million, representing a growth of 41.5% year over year.
- Net revenue margin (3) for Air ticketing was 7.4% and Hotels & packages net revenue margin was 11.9%.
- Result from operating activities improved to $0.33 million, an increase of $0.15 million from the prior year's fiscal second quarter. Adjusted operating profit (4) improved to $0.48 million versus $0.18 million in the prior year's fiscal second quarter.
- Loss for the period was $1.8 million, versus profit of $0.02 million in the prior year's fiscal second quarter. Adjusted net income (5) was $0.58 million, representing an increase of $0.30 million from the prior year's fiscal second quarter.
|(in thousands except EPS)||3 Months Ended September 30, 2009||3 Months Ended September 30, 2010||YoY Change|
|Financial Summary as per IFRS|
|Revenue Less Service Cost (2)||$9,095.4||$12,867.9||41.5%|
|Hotels & Packages||$1,526.8||$2,060.2||34.9%|
|Results from Operating Activities||$178.4||$325.2||82.4%|
|Adjusted Operating Profit (4)||$178.4||$479.4||168.8%|
|Income (Loss) for the period||$19.1||($1,795.7)|
|Adjusted Net Income (Loss) (5)||$282.1||$579.0||105.2%|
|Earning (Loss) per share||$0.001||($0.07)|
|Adjusted Diluted Earning (Loss) per share (5)||$0.01||$0.02|
|Hotels & Packages||$10,598.3||$17,374.7||63.9%|
|Hotels & Packages||22.2||31.4||41.3%|
|(1) Represents the total amount paid by our customers for the travel services and products booked through us, including taxes, fees and other charges, and are net of cancellations and refunds|
|(2) Represents IFRS revenue after deducting service costs.|
|(3) Revenue less service cost as a percentage of gross bookings.|
|(4) Results from operating activities excluding employee share-based compensation costs.|
|(5) Profit (loss) for the period excluding employee share-based compensation costs, one time IPO costs relating to listing of existing shares, interest expense on the liability portion of preference shares and changes in the fair market value of embedded derivatives in the preference shares.|