TOKYO, Nov. 15, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Internet Initiative Japan Inc. ("IIJ") (Nasdaq:IIJI) (TSE:3774) today announced its consolidated financial results for the first six months of Fiscal Year Ending March 31, 2011 (from April 1 to September 30, 2010, "1H10"). 1
|Highlights of 1H FY2010 Financial Results|
|Actual Results||Target Announced|
|Revenues||JPY34,272 million ($410.3 million)||JPY32,300 million|
|Operating Income||JPY1,201 million ($14.4 million)||JPY1,200 million|
|Net Income attributable to IIJ||JPY859 million ($10.3 million)||JPY800 million|
- IIJ made IIJ Global Solutions Inc. ("IIJ-GS") its 100% owned subsidiary on Sep. 1, 2010
- Purchase amount: JPY9.2 billion
- Acquired approximately 1,600 corporate customers and 245 employees
- 1H FY2010 revenue increased by 6.2% YoY followed by steady demands for outsourcing services and additional revenue of 1 month related to IIJ-GS.
- 1H FY2010 operating income increased by 3.0% YoY mainly due to the increase in gross margin of network service revenues, operating income related to IIJ-GS of 1 month and the decrease in operating loss of ATM operation business.
- Full FY2010 Financial targets remain unchanged.
- FY2010 interim period cash dividend: JPY1,250 per share as planned (IIJ's 1 common stock equivalent to 400 ADSs).
|1 Unless otherwise stated, all financial figures discussed in this announcement are prepared in accordance with U.S. GAAP. All financial figures are unaudited and consolidated. The translation of Japanese yen into U.S. dollars is solely for the convenience of readers outside of Japan. The rate used for the translation was JPY83.53 per US$1.00, which was the noon buying rate on September 30, 2010.|